Flying Hellfish / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Flying Hellfish|
|Last Updated||15th October, 2018|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Activities||Socialising20 Man Raiding40 Man RaidingOpen World PvPAdventuresDungeonsWarplotsArenasBattlegroundsQuesting|
General Guild Info
*Please note that these rules apply mostly to trial members and raiders*
• 1. Be over the age of 17. We are a MA rated guild.
• 2. Have fun. We are all here to enjoy our time playing and we need to understand that we all have the right to have fun together.
• 3. Be respectful. There are a multitude of diverse people with unique personalities, beliefs and values; as such, we must respect each of our differences. This means that when disagreements occur, we need to respect those we disagree with, and those that don't want your disagreement in their leisure time. We also need to remember that our actions in groups reflect on the whole guild, thus we need to be respectful in pickup groups.
• 4. Work together. We are a group of friends that are here to work together to experience the best content we can. Be a team-oriented player.
• 5. Be creative and positive. If you have an idea for improvement or any suggestions, please speak with an Officer. If you cannot bring a solution to a problem you are addressing, then you are not helping the situation presented. If you have any questions regarding guild rules or raid rules address any Officer of the guild.
• 6. DO NOT RUN BOTS. If we find out that you are botting, you will be removed from the guild. Period.
Guild members (casuals)
• should always treat other players with dignity and respect
• should always be honest and trustworthy
• will not ninja loot(remember we are all a team)
• will not spam guild chat, or be offensive to anyone in guild chat(take it to whispers)
• will bring issues that cannot be worked out amongst guild members to Officers for mediation
• will be patient if help is not immediately forthcoming for quests or runs
• will be respectful of other peoples time, including showing up on time for raids, instances, or PvP to which they have made a commitment
• are recommended to have the tools/add ons installed and working on their pc's It is the raider's responsibility to be aware of the latest recommendations.
• are required to be online on their mains, or reachable on their alt 10 minutes prior to raid time
• are required to be waiting at the raid instance entrance 5 minutes prior to raid time
• are required to be prepared, by bringing all pots, elixirs, flasks, reagents, gear and trinkets needed by their character to help make the raid successful
• are required to keep talking to a minimum during raids so that instructions about the raid can be heard by all participants
• are required to be team oriented, by assisting where necessary to make the raid group successful.
The Guild Master and the Officers reserve the right to modify, add or delete these rules at any time